To kick-start the new year, the ENHANCE project has launched a new video showing concrete examples from the project’s case studies. The video serve as an introduction to the project and can be used to promote the results and findings of the studies.
Share it online and via twitter #enhanceproject!
For more information about the ENHANCE project – check out our 10 case studies:
10 participatory case studies on risk reduction are at the heart of the ENHANCE project. Based on these case studies the project aims at developing and improving partnerships and risk information; as well as risk management measures and policy recommendations.
Latest scientist and policy publications:
- The Green paper of the insurance of natural and man-made disaster underlines the role that insurance and partnerships could play in disaster risk reduction.
- Working paper: The inventory of risk assessment and management tools and methods contains individual models and tools to be used by the case studies in their analyses.
- Working paper: The generic resilience framework outlines the threats posed by natural hazards and extreme disaster events.
- Working paper: Governance indicators for (un-)successful MSPs identifies indicators that can be used in the ENHANCE case studies to assess current partnerships and their performance.
- Report: The onceptual guidelines for case studies provides information about how you can build efficient partnerships.
- Report: The inventory existing risk scenarios outlines existing hazard data and socio economic projections to process scenario information and future risk projections for the 10 ENHANCE case studies.
- Working paper: The risk perception and risk cultures focuses on identifying generic risk perception criteria through an assessment of different European risk cultures.
- Working paper: The review of economic instruments in risk reduction analyses key economic instruments according to their potential for managing and creating risk management incentives.
- Report: The inventory of policy instruments and indicators for MSP-policy interaction comprises three reports on partnerships and insurance, partnerships governance and partnerships for disaster resilient infrastructure.
- Report: Development of MSPs in the Po river basin district assesses and analyses the partnerships settled after the 2012 earthquake and after 2003 drought spells.